Autore Topic: Custom library  (Letto 4109 volte)

Razvan Dumbrava

• Mostra profilo
Custom library
« il: Marzo 10, 2020, 10:47:12 pm »
Is there any possibility to add new symbols, lines and surfaces? Are they some more resources developed?
I mean, if i want to use other kind of line for border, etc, can i download some other resources from somewhere or can i create new resources?

I saw in the cSurvey tutorials that there are used different types of lines and symbols...

Thank you!

Razvan

cepe

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Custom library
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 12, 2020, 11:34:16 am »
Partially.
You can add svg for rocks, concretions and signs... copy an svg file in the objects/cliparts subfolder and refresh the gallery and you can see the added clipart.
There are some limitation for colors and fillings (only black/white...for now) and for raster inside svg (not rendered at all).
For pens and brushed the only way to customize it is using 'custom' item in the comboboxes. When you choose custom cSurvey create a copy of current pen/brush and you could make same changes.
For now saving a customized pen/brush is not possible but you could use copy/paste special to replicate it to other objects.

Razvan Dumbrava

• Mostra profilo
Re:Custom library
« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 12, 2020, 01:12:09 pm »
Thank you...

Is there any colleagues who already created some custom signs / gallery elements (svg files) and wanna share? Do you have any knowledge about any svg resources?