Autore Topic: Import problem with sketch of pockettopo data  (Letto 6205 volte)

Dirk

• Mostra profilo
    • Freunde der Unterwelt Dachstein e.V.
Import problem with sketch of pockettopo data
« il: Settembre 12, 2017, 02:16:02 pm »
I import two surveys and all shots shown correct, but the second sketch is shown at the wrong position.
Please see attached screenshot.jpg.

I think it's a bug.
Or, have I done something wrong?

Steps:
1. import pockettopo data & graphics "Demo_VM1_therion.txt" (Stations 1.0 til 1.5)
2. import pockettopo data & graphics "Demo_VM2_therion.txt" (Stations 1.1/2.0 til 2.3/1.3 =loop)

If I import only pockettopo data & graphics from "Demo_VM2_therion.txt" everything is fine.

PocketTopo-, export- and project-file attached in Zip-file.

cepe

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Import problem with sketch of pockettopo data
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 13, 2017, 09:25:49 pm »
Hi Dirk,
when importing data from PocketTopo cSurvey is not able to move sketch into the right position.
To do this you have to do some operations before importing:
    - In a file, import the first survey (VM1), create a cave/branch (cave1/branch1) and assign shots and graphics object to this cave/branch and save the file;
    - In a second file, import the second survey (VM2), create a cave/branch (cave1/branch2) and assign shots and graphics object to this cave/branch and save the file;
    - From the first survey import the second using the saved file. The import form give you some information about warping (if ok cSurvey will move all drawing in the right position after importing.).
I have put in attachment the two ‘intermediate’ survey’s file and the final result.
In future I have planned some implementation about this but with very low priority due to the “not so easy to find” tablet with old Windows Mobile and the more avaiable device with android…
Write me if the result is not what you want to achieve…

PS: I sended this in reply to your mail at august 16

cepe

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 15, 2017, 09:40:16 am »
Sorry, my mistake...today I see than a lot of mail sent from my tablet in august was stucked...in my tablet...

Dirk

• Mostra profilo
    • Freunde der Unterwelt Dachstein e.V.
« Risposta #3 il: Settembre 27, 2017, 02:52:35 pm »
The final result is good.
I could also work with separate CSZ files and then do a CSZ import. That's okay for me.

Grazie!