Post recenti

Pagine: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Suggerimenti, idee e proposte per nuove funzionalità / Re:Import sketch into base layer
« Ultimo post da klaus il Gennaio 24, 2024, 10:16:08 pm »
Ciao Cepe,

thank you for the hint on filters, I haven't recognized these until now. :) I've played around a bit (with v1.11.2944), but had no success.
In an empty (new) survey, I imported data from PocketTopo (data + sketch). If I draw any other object (e.g. a new cave border in the Border layer), and then create filter with propery "import_source" = "pockettopo", all objects are filtered - also my "new" object which definitely doesn't have "import_source=pockettopo" (I've checked that in the Properties panel).
The Whiteboard mode looks very interesting though.
Do you have any documentation on that? (in the PDF I haven't found anything)

The imported sketch quality is excellent anyway, it's just at the "wrong" layer ;) For me it's perfectly fine if you can import the drawings as generic objects into the sketch layer.
Suggerimenti, idee e proposte per nuove funzionalità / Re:Import sketch into base layer
« Ultimo post da cepe il Gennaio 22, 2024, 02:55:22 pm »
Thank you Klaus.
And yes, PocketTopo creates one type of output only with different colors (if I remember well).
The change you are asking is possible but cSurvey could only create, in this case, a 'generic' drawing object (not a 'border') cause borders could only stay in border's level. I will check if generic object can be readable in base layer to be used as you need.
Mind that you can use filters (in layer's view) to view only PocketTopo's imported objects. After defining filter you can press whiteboard button to invert filter and create a whiteboard effect.
Suggerimenti, idee e proposte per nuove funzionalità / Import sketch into base layer
« Ultimo post da klaus il Gennaio 15, 2024, 07:00:10 pm »
Hi!

First of all: cSurvey is the best program I've ever worked with to create cave maps! Thank you!  8)

However, I have very very very big problems working with sketches. This is my current workflow:
  • make the survey with PocketTopo
  • export the survey data from PocketTopo in Therion format
  • export a screenshot of the plan as .png file
  • export a screenshot of the profile as .png file
  • in cSurvey, import only the survey data from PocketTopo format
  • switch to Plan view, select Base layer, import plan.png
  • switch to Profile view, select Base layer, import profile.png

This is due to the fact, that cSurvey imports the sketch into the Borders layer. But I find it much easier to draw the borders new (with a sketch "below") than to optimize/simplify/reshape the existing border sketch. Additionally, all other sketched objects like rocks are also in the border layer.

My suggestion is, that the PocketTopo import has a checkbox like "[X] import sketch into Base layer". I assume that the modification to the program sources should be minimal, but for me (and some others) it would simplify the workflow dramatically.

Best regards

-Klaus
Bug / Re:bug in installazione su macchine virtuali
« Ultimo post da Alvise il Gennaio 04, 2024, 03:44:16 pm »
ok ho provato a eliminare la chiave con valore "Simple" ma non ha funzionato.
allora ho semplicemente lanciato il file .reg allegato e finalmente csurvey è partito.
grazie!
Bug / Re:'scale' is an unexpected token
« Ultimo post da cepe il Dicembre 21, 2023, 05:32:58 pm »
Is this file generated by topodroid?
I mean: you never edit it in cSurvey?
As I can see the problem in the xml: at row 1248 a 'space' is missing between "xx0" and "scale":
Citazione
<item type="point" name="label" cave="P_CASCADEI" branch="1" text="muschi pe travertin"  bind="xx0"scale="0" orientation="0.00" options="" >
You can fix manually adding the missing space.
If the file was made by Topodroid I suggest to update (manually) to the new Topodroid version 6 that use a different logic in cSurvey export and, I guess,  solve this problem.
As far as I knows Topodroid v5 is not more updated.
Bug / Re:bug in installazione su macchine virtuali
« Ultimo post da cepe il Dicembre 21, 2023, 02:13:55 pm »
Elimina le impostazioni nel registro usando questo file o prova ad eliminare la chiave nel registro:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cepelabs\cSurvey]
Ti si resetteranno le impostazioni ma l'errore dovrebbe sparire.
Se hai dimestichezza con il registro, puoi, in alternativa, cercare, nella chiave di cui sopra, il valore che riporta 'Simple' e cancellare solo quello.
Bug / bug in installazione su macchine virtuali
« Ultimo post da Alvise il Dicembre 20, 2023, 10:17:27 am »
Csurvey mi crasha in avvio in due macchine virtuali: un Windows 10 e un Windows 7  su Linux Mint con VirtualBox.
il segnale è lo stesso in entrambi i casi:

Versione pacchetto:   2.13.2638
Versione software:   2.13.3544 20/12/2023 (64bit)
ID Computer:   
Errore:   Errore durante la creazione del form. Per informazioni dettagliate vedere Exception.InnerException. Errore: Cast non valido dalla stringa "Simple" al tipo 'Integer'.
Origine:   cSurveyPC
Debug:   No
Stack:      in cSurveyPC.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in :riga 192
   in cSurveyPC.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain2()
   in cSurveyPC.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in D:Project.Designer.vb:riga 35
   in Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
   in Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Bug / Re:'scale' is an unexpected token
« Ultimo post da stefan ungureanu il Dicembre 19, 2023, 11:48:43 pm »
i attached the file, it is actually another file, this happened to me 2 times and i usually redraw in Csurvey over a jpeg made from the  Csv file but it takes a wile :)
How to / Re:Ricavare LRUD da disegno
« Ultimo post da cepe il Ottobre 23, 2023, 08:01:14 am »
Click dx sulla tabella dei dati->Gestisci LRUD
How to / Ricavare LRUD da disegno
« Ultimo post da Emanuele il Ottobre 21, 2023, 11:09:09 am »
Ciao a tutti,  ho memoria della possibilità di ricavare LRUD direttamente da disegno. Qualcuno ricorda come?
Grazie
Pagine: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10