Autore Topic: Newcomer from Greece - Some general questions  (Letto 1382 volte)

papadako

• Mostra profilo
Newcomer from Greece - Some general questions
« il: Febbraio 01, 2024, 10:06:02 am »
Hello,

my name is Panagiotis Papadakos from the SPOK caving club in Crete, Greece. We are currently exploring c-survey for our surveying needs and we are interested in any resources available in English language (tutorials, videos, HOWTOs). Is it possible to point us to any such resources? We can also help translating the manual in Greek/English.

In addition we tried to load some of our surveys (even small ones) but we got some exceptions like out-of-boundaries indexing of arrays. Are you aware of those problems? Do we have to consider any workarounds while importing our data?

Btw, the project is licenced under GNU. However, I could not find a code repository. Can you provide a link? Also is there a Linux version?

Best regards from Crete
Panagiotis
« Ultima modifica: Febbraio 01, 2024, 10:26:28 am da papadako »

cepe

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Newcomer from Greece - Some general questions
« Risposta #1 il: Febbraio 01, 2024, 03:13:16 pm »
Hi, happy to read you.
I try to answer your questions:
- manual: due to chronical lack of time manual are only in italian. I know that some other user are writing manual in some other language. You can try to translate in english the current manual http://csurvey.it/download/csurvey.pdf even if it is a little obsolete.
- errors: write here some details to allow me to fix it (version you are using v1 or v2, data you are using etc..)
- source code: you can find it here https://github.com/cepelabs/cSurvey, link is also on cSurvey site. cSurvey use GDI+  and Windows Form (in v2 also directx) (.Net Framework 4.8 ) so there is no linux version.
v2 source code use DevExpress component suite and I cannot share the developer key so, if you download the source code keep this in mind (you can change all from code and you can compile it without limitation).