cSurvey > Bug

Two bugs

<< < (2/2)

Geko:
Yes, we've been doing the same thing, batch renaming the splay stations, but with BBEdit. cSurvey kind of recognizes them as splays but not completely as it does show them as shots. This is not a solution, sadly, as they can not be turned off, etc. (no real splay behavior), so we still need to manually click on the "splay" checkbox for each shot and it's a nightmare. If multiple selection worked it would have been easier, but even when multiple items are selected in the data panel, changes apply only to one line there, so every one has to be clicked individually. With hundreds of splays per survey this takes forever.  Or am I doing something wrong? Anyway, hope all this gets some kind of fix in the next update.

cepe:
Do the actions I wrote in the last post.
Multiple selection on shots is allowed but not multiple changes. You have to use, for now, replicate data in right click (or in survey menu).

Geko:
Hi, sorry for the delayed reply again, I was underground for a week. I tried to apply the formula you posted but cSurvey is returning a syntax error. Please see below:

cepe:
Before pasting the above code you have to unbox the formula (press the button with the box...).
Or paste only:

--- Codice: ---if currentsegment.to like "*SS*" then
        currentsegment.splay=true
        currentsegment.to=currentsegment.from & "(" & survey.segments.indexof(currentsegment) & ")"
    end if
    CurrentSegment.Save
--- Termina codice ---

Geko:
Thank you, this works! :)

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[*] Pagina precedente

Vai alla versione completa