Autore Topic: Error message help  (Letto 2806 volte)

Razvan Dumbrava

• Mostra profilo
Error message help
« il: Aprile 15, 2022, 10:58:42 pm »
Hello... I get this error message when I am trying to import a *dat file. Can you help me to indentify the error? What means the numbers? The numbers of the lines? How to identify the stations with problems?

Razvan

cepe

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Error message help
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 17, 2022, 11:31:09 am »
Mmh, with the v1 in not so easy. cSurvey show the message from therion and the message said that two stations are marked as equate (same point) but there is a shot defined between this two stations.
Problem is in data but don't have an idea to help you to go direct to the source of the problem.
You can:
- try v2 but this is the first time I saw this so it's possible that the message even in v2 still not clear
- go to file->settings and unckeck delete temporary file in therion section; reopen csurvey and this survey, calculate and then go to %temp% folder. Sort file's list by date and open with therion the last _therion_config.thconfig and press the "gear/cog" button looking in xtherion where the error lead you in data file. cSurvey use a dictionary from station's name. You can disable also this options but in many cases station's name give problem so do this only if you don't find a way to get out from this.
- send me in private the file with the problem I check it. If possible I add the code to manage this exception in v2 (this version have many more features to do this).